Daphne Jones-Robinson wanted badly to use her creative gifts. One day she said goodbye to the corporate world and never looked back. Learn how within months of leaving her job, Daphne wrote a book in thirty days and can now add the title Author to her name.
- 117 How to Build Wealth and Reduce Debt December 17, 2016
- 116 Food Safety, Nutrition and Hunger Sponsored by HPRC December 10, 2016
- 115 Toxic Parenting: How to Identify If You Have A Toxic Style of Parenting December 3, 2016
- 114 Living Their Passion – The Baker Twins November 26, 2016
- 113 What You Need To Know About Open Enrollment 2017 – Sponsored by the Health Policy Research Consortium November 12, 2016