“It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken adults” is a quote by Frederick Douglass and the topic of this episode. Dr. Sharon R Bonds, and Marriage & Family Therapist, Carter Drew, helps us identify if we have a toxic style of parenting. They also provide ideas on steps parents can take to become less toxic.
- 117 How to Build Wealth and Reduce Debt December 17, 2016
- 116 Food Safety, Nutrition and Hunger Sponsored by HPRC December 10, 2016
- 115 Toxic Parenting: How to Identify If You Have A Toxic Style of Parenting December 3, 2016
- 114 Living Their Passion – The Baker Twins November 26, 2016
- 113 What You Need To Know About Open Enrollment 2017 – Sponsored by the Health Policy Research Consortium November 12, 2016