Eric Broyles, Attorney, Entrepreneur, and Author of Encounters with Police: A Black Man’s Guide to Survival, shares how to handle encounters with police, what to say and not to say, why you should comply on the scene and contest later, and the steps you need to take to report an abusive encounter.
- 117 How to Build Wealth and Reduce Debt December 17, 2016
- 116 Food Safety, Nutrition and Hunger Sponsored by HPRC December 10, 2016
- 115 Toxic Parenting: How to Identify If You Have A Toxic Style of Parenting December 3, 2016
- 114 Living Their Passion – The Baker Twins November 26, 2016
- 113 What You Need To Know About Open Enrollment 2017 – Sponsored by the Health Policy Research Consortium November 12, 2016